Friday, August 7, 2015

Daiya pizza, business cards, and family

At the GF & AF Expo last month I got a couple free coupons for Daiya items, among lots of other things. Tonight I was running errands around town prior to our trip to NH tomorrow, one of which was the local Stop & Shop. (Normally I shop at Shaw's but this S&S is closer). I had come home from an 8-4 shift, took a nap with our bearded dragon, and woke up like "oh shit! I have so much to do!" and thus was out running around. While at S&S I chose to try a Daiya pizza since I had a free coupon. I am glad I picked one up!

I chose a Margherita Pizza, which is dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free, and FULL of taste. The cheese melted nicely and was so yummy, very similar to mozzarella it's styled after. The sauce was great, the texture of the crust was nice and it baked well, and I nearly ate the whole thing. Three sizes are left.

If you are looking for a gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free pizza, this one is worth picking up. 
Most grocery stores carry this now. If you want to look you can use http://us.daiyafoods.com/find-Daiya to help you find one! 


ALSO, I received my new blogger business cards this week. I AM LEGIT NOW! :) Thank you VistaPrint. 
business cards!

Okay, I need to get off of here and start packing to to leave tomorrow. Family is getting together for my grandmother's 90th b-day party! Cheers folks.

*I am not affiliated with or paid for this review in anyway. Just an honest consumer. 

No comments: