Monday, June 22, 2015

July 25th Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo, Worcester, MA

I am posting again about the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo, Worcester, MA, on July 25th. It's at the DCU Center. I really want to encourage anyone who lives around Worcester (MA/RI/CT and beyond) who is gluten free/allergy free and/or has loved ones who are, to come to this event. There will be:
  • Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands
  • Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
  • Samples from the vendors
  • Discounted products available for purchase
  • Informative classes related to the gluten free and allergen-friendly lifestyle
  • Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
  • Meet your favorite vendors, authors and blogger

So COME!
The expo's Facebook page is here
They can be found on Twitter
Their website is linked here.

I am GIVING AWAY 5 TICKETS so 5 of my readers can go FOR FREE!

If you do not win tickets, or want to buy them anyway, FOLLOW THIS LINK. Until 6/24 (JUST 2 days from now!) tickets are 30% off  (http://ow.ly/MCyQh) , then 20% off through 7/24! (http://ow.ly/MCyT4).

I am super excited to go. I hope I see some of you there!

No comments: