Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hi followers! I am back!

Hi ladies and gents and others. I have returned to blogging. I apologize for the respite, but it was direly needed. It's difficult to keep this and Tumblr up at the same time, but I am trying!

If you would like to find me on Tumblr, go follow this link.

I have decided to start talking more about being gluten-free here. I have been gluten free for 10+ years now. I most likely have Celiacs disease, but I stick with the gluten intolerant label as Celiacs was never proven. In short, I feel better not eating gluten, so I don't.

I will be attending the MA GF&AF Expo in Worcester, MA, on July 25th. If you would like tickets you can go HERE and grab some. I would LOVE to see some of you there.

You can take advantage of these offers too:
30% off (thru 6/24): http://ow.ly/MCyQh
20% off (thru 7/24): http://ow.ly/MCyT4

It gets better! My followers can get a FREE 1-year subscription to Delight Gluten Free Magazine if they purchase a ticket through one of those links!! 

Check back for ongoing posts. I promise this time to be better!

No comments: