Thursday, December 27, 2012

happy holidays and such

Hi folks! I'm writing you from my new Kindle Fire HD. This thing is fabulous! I hope everyone had a great holiday season and got all they asked for and more. I had a lovely time w/ my family and friends.

I've been reading a few books lately. I started "the casual vacancy" by J.K.Rowling but I haven't finished it because I'm not into it at all. I find its very slow- moving and it isn't holding my attention at all. I'm also reading Fables vol 13, which is fantastic of course, and "Mortal Obligation" by Nichole Chase. Here is the Goodreads link Mortal Obligation. It's pretty good! Find it on Amazon for FREE!

I saw "The Hobbit" last week; its so good! It wasn't as good as LOTR but still good.I was very excited to see the dragon, Smaug.

Anywho, go get a e- copy of "Mortal Obligation" and curl up somewhere warm. Happy holidays!

...Kate

No comments: