Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Book review of "Lunatic Heroes" by C. Anthony Martignetti

I borrowed "Lunatic Heroes" from the library and ate it whole in one day. Seriously, in a few hours. I wish I had read this before he died (rest his soul), but I had not. I found him through Amanda Palmer and Neil Gaiman and I am glad I did. His stories are just enough fiction and bitter truth. I laughed out loud for most of them and felt guilt and sadness for many. It is no wonder he became a psychotherapist.

You must read this. I am going to order his 2nd book "Beloved Demons" today.

Anthony passed away in his home in Lexington, MA, on June 22, 2015. surrounded by his family and friends.
His website still exists here
His family keeps his Facecook active for now.

This particular book can be found:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Indigo

No comments: