Tuesday, March 20, 2012

sleep

Can't sleep
Listening to ishuffle music,
Cats racing around the house and using their box as a playground,
trying to stay in this sleepy haze just a bit longer
Don't want to face the day just yet
Not ready to face reality quite yet
can I go back to that dream of strange utopian societies and zombies?
cant I just stay in the rabbit hole for one more day?
The world can wait

...first poem I've written in a LONG Time...

My 3 fav songs right now-
1. Crosses -prurient  here!
2.awolnation-not your fault here
3.bush-the sound of winter

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mischievous kittys and rabbit holes make for an incredible poem! You are among the rare few who have a true poet's heart. Think of the times poems have sprung into your head without a pen! Thank you for your Facebook post asking for followers. I have not become that brave yet but should. You have another fan in me, Kate! :)

the CynikalKat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the CynikalKat said...

:)Thank you jay!