Friday, March 30, 2012

Alright, I'll post an udpate

Hi folks. I got back from OH Tuesday night and have been pretty busy. I've been working on writing and editing "Dead End Job", my vampire novel. I started it a LONG time ago but life got in the way. Also, I've been reading my little heart out. My recent reads and listens:

1." The Hunger Games" LOVED IT! here's the goodreads link 
I just watched the movie last night w/ my sisters, Jessie & Annie, and my nieces and nephew. It was excellent too!
2. I finished "Ember" go check it out! Go say hi to the author over @ his blog, madison daniel's blog
3. And I have been listening to The Hunger Games soundtrack and a wonderful compilation of Lucero's music my bestie Amber made me.
4. Now I am reading Yasmine Galenorn's "Bone Magic" which is #7 of her Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon series. Goodreads link for that book
5. And...I read/edited a short story my friend Gabrielle is working on. Go find her on facebook-
I am looking forward to reading more!

Now I am going to go back and edit/write more.

No comments: