Saturday, July 9, 2016

Some sweet treats, Brazilian cheese bread, and reminder about GF & AF expo!

Hi folks! It's been a bit, again, and I'm sorry...life, you know? But the semester is over and I am back to just working 2 jobs. (how do professional bloggers DO THIS?!).

Here are a few products I tried in the last month or so.


  • Mom's Organic Munchies are DELICIOUS. They are gluten free, free of refined sugar, and paleo friendly! I have found them at Whole Food Stores and some local alternative grocery stores. The Skinny Mint cookies are a healthier alternative to Thin Mints (I know some of you are Thin Mint addicts). Moms Munchies products




  • Last week I made a simple gluten-free Indian meal out of Tasty Bite's Channa Masala, Wildwood's Baked Tofu, Royal Thai (which IS gluten free according to the packaging), jasmine rice, and mixed veggies. Oh so good and easy peasy.
            Tasty Bite Channa Masala
           Wildwood Foods organic-sprouted baked tofu royal thai



  • I found 2 flavors of the Brazi Bites brazilian cheese breads at a local Brazilian market, for wicked cheap! I had only tried the Original, and loved it, so when I saw Garlic Asiago and Nitrate-free Bacon I had to try them. These are yummy, gluten-free, Non-GMO, little balls of scrumptious, cheesy bread, and they are SO worth it. They're super easy to make too. No defrosting required! I like to pair them with just about any home-cooked meal, especially spaghetti and meatballs.

           Find them at http://www.brazibites.com/products/. The site has a Store Locater and links to                  buy them on-line. If you're gluten-free and miss Brazilian cheese bread, find these and give                  them a try.

Also, I'm going to take this moment to remind you about the Gluten Free & Allergen Free Expo that is coming up in Worcester, MA, on July 23-24th. Here is the website for more info:  http://gfafexpo.com/locations/worcester-ma-2016/#when-where

I still have 5 FREE TICKETS to give away! Please contact me if you are interested! And there are still 20% off tickets (use code ADVANCE through 7/22). I will be attending the Sunday day only but I hope to see some readers there!

Anyway....love, love, love
Kate



No comments: