Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 1 of So Delicious' 21 Day Dairy Free Challenge

Hi readers! Today, January 21st, is the first day of the So Delicious 21-day Dairy Free Challenge and I am doing great. I went to my local Whole Foods Market and got loads of stuff.
 I am excited to try out some of this new-to-me stuff, like the Chao cheese, which comes HIGHLY recommended from my df and vegan friends, and the So Delicious Cultured Coconut milk. I've had the Daiya pizza before, which is also gluten-free, and the Califia farms Horchata, which is great for a dessert, or any time really. I really enjoy Canyon Gluten Free  Bake House's breads, especially this cinnamon raisin one. Below is my post-shopping snack, a Vermont Smoke & Cure turkey jerky, Honey Mustard flavor. My boyfriend even had a bite and said it "wasn't bad", which is high props from a serious meat-eater (and junk foodie) like he is.


 Not sure what I'm doing for dinner yet, but I do have a box of Daiya's Cheddar style Cheezy Mac..or maybe some tomato soup and grilled cheeze (daiya's cheddar style). We'll see! Follow me on Instagram and I might post a pic of dinner! Instagram .I am also on Twitter and Facebook.

Here are some other links to paruse:

On that note, I need to make something to eat! Until next time, love, love, love

  



No comments: