Tuesday, May 8, 2012

hello hello

Hey again, I know it's been a little while. Just wanted to pop in. I finally finished Rob Blackwell's "A Soul To Steal" on Kindle and it is AWESOME. Here is my review on amazon. Go buy it already! You can say hi to Rob on his Facebook page-here! Great story!

I started reading Rachel Vincent's "Blood Bound" and so far, so good. Here is the Goodreads page for that book-goodreads for Blood Bound.

Like half of the US population I went and saw Avenger's last week-amazing! I highly recommend it!! I am going to see it again this week.

Otherwise..same old same old, trying to finish my novel and coming up with short stories instead. (sigh) One of these days..and soon I will have even less time to devote to writing as I start my 2nd job next week. Money talks! Until later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hello its good to see you here.I will pok you on facebook also.
Discount Eyeglasses