Wednesday, September 15, 2010

banks irritate me

Today Gary & I were at Shaws/Starmarket and we get through the line to pay, I swipe my card, and its denied. Okay...I know I have $$. I reswipe and that doesn't work. Go to the ATM and that doesn't work.Call BOA, check account; yup, I have $. I call BOA customer service on the way to a BOA branch and it turns out that the card services ppl put a hold on my card b/c of "suspicious transactions". This is a good thing I guess, BUT quite inconvenient and annoying for me. I get transfered to those ppl and get it all straightened out. Ok, thanks BOA for once again irritating me & making my life harder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many gaming portals, forums, magazines and publications give away
free xbox live codes for their readers.
Heck, you can even use Internet Explorer if you really want to.

There are The net online sites which provide each of
these requirements: like for example ,, but are not tied to, Invision Costless Webpages certain,
Invision No-cost Web pages 4, Xbox live, Gaming system Absolutely free Specific zones, Absolutely free Zone Amazing benefits, Business Pack Community forum, Video game Lagoon, Xbox 360 system,
Display box Manage and more.

Anonymous said...

This is a good description of what it takes to put together
a successful commercial web site, wouldn't you say. Also, the credibility of these shopping carts make things more safe and secure for online buyers. - Don't Blend Your Links In with Text - One of the things you need to do is make your links visible.


Also visit my weblog: usa web design association

Anonymous said...

Starting a business has very few upfront costs, and with the right skill set and attitude
work can flow in rather quickly. Also, the credibility of these shopping carts make things more
safe and secure for online buyers. If the list is too small,
there will be a tendency to spam when targeting these sites.



My web-site Security cameras Tucson