Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Ethereal" by Addison Moore

I've been distant again, sorry readers. It happens. I finally finished up chemistry and the semester is over, back to normal reading. Life is good, work is great, health is getting better.

I am currently in the middle of re-reading most of Cassandra Clare's "Mortal Instruments" series. Book 5 is in my pile from the library. But first I need to finish "Ethereal" by Addison Moore, which I just started reading on my kindle last night. This is the first book in the "Celestra" series.yes, it's another YA series about angels. Its pretty good so far!  You can find her blog over here on blogger. She's actually doing a giveaway right now so go enter it! Stay tuned b/c I will add a review once I'm done.

cheers. Enjoy the sun and the pollen (ugh).

No comments: